Tuesday, May 19, 2009

i can't see no shit.

Woohoo! Yesterday, chinlee was such a kind soul that she deicided to satisfy me so we went to mcdeees. :D Picked her up then met up with ken. Kelvin had to go home so yea. Told you i see these people everyday.


aww. so sweet. right.
told you don't take my picture lorrr.


poser&retard.

omgggggawd. damn retarded wei.



Kelvin came. SEEEEE! I see them everyday. It's not a bad thing. I love them and of course the rest too. :) Sent chinlee back home then we went to play snooker at OWS. Ken owned cause he lucky la. Kelvin had to fight hard to beat me, right? haha. sucker!


i forced him to stand next to ken. LOL.



We had lunch at Sweet Delight! :) We didn't get to try the food the last time so we went today and tried. AWESOME YO! Went with sueann, amira and kelvin. Never knew that amira could write such a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong essay, right amira? xD


so cute right? just like an emoticon.
DAMN HARDWORKING LA AMIRA! right.
checking out the food so still can take picture.


after that don't want to entertain me already. -.-


sueann is happy when she sees food.
look at her man.



Dropped sueann to Terry then amira and i went to chinlee's to kacau her :)
Fuck wei. Something damn COOL happened wei.
I still can't believe it. O_O



Done with that so yea.
Anyway, I just wanna apologize to chinleee about today.
Sorry, I don't mean what i say wan la.
I want to see you everyday so TFB la! :)
And amira too!
Sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you.
I won't use my camera for nonsense kay? :)
But you know what i am gonna use it for la right?





sigh. i wish time could rewind and stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment