Monday, May 18, 2009

i still have the spirit to.

hellooooooo! :)


second post. weeee!



Friday night, went to subang to see roy's shop. SWEET DELIGHT!
Just behind taylor's bussiness shcool.
Go eat there wei.
After that dinner at AC with roy, chinlee, ken, pam, alex, amira and kelvin.
Amira ni kan zhe lai. I still remember what you DIDN'T do :(
Ken and alex can wear the same colour t-shirt wan -.-


Chinlee&thepenguinlookingken.

combhairqueenpam&alex.


a pregnant eye.


pohpoh&kungkung. right.




Saturday, went to Curve to meet Chinlee and Ken for awhile.
Back to Chinlee's then went back home to get ready for dinner.



i see you both everyday :)



"IT'S MY BABEH!"



Had dinner at Mont Kiara Plaza with my mum's side to celebrate her birthday.
It's like two days from the actual day so yea.
Some japanese restaurant.
After that, off to Ou.



it's my mum.



a rose & poem. sweet right? :D


SUEANN! this is the bugger who has a vip spot right in front on my mum's condo. BFH!



Foos lor.



I am done with this finally. It took me so bloooooooody long. fucker.

ciaoz miaoz lor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment