Friday, August 21, 2009

asshole.

you are damn fucked up.
first you asked me to keep it so i walked to him to pass it back to him since he was the one who was suppose to hand it out.
mahai you don't have to fucking shout at me right?
what's worse? other people who came in later than me.
you didn't say much but then when i was taking out my stuff.
you fucking shouted at me again.
pure stupidity.
fuck you.
you think you're a hell great of a person.
you don't pick on any other person accept for me.
cibai kia. i didn't do shit to you.
it's not like i fucking stuffed a branch up your ass right?
you just don't like me but you don't have to shout at me for no fucking reason.
if i did something wrong then you shout at me then it's different la.
what the fuck is your fucking problem?
nothing better to do.



idiotic mofo.

No comments:

Post a Comment