Thursday, May 28, 2009

it's fucked.

Just came back from chinleee's. Was at MingTien with kelvin, pam, alex, chinlee and ken. They were playing cho dai ti. I can never get how it works.
Anyway, everything is pretty fucked up right now so yea. Maxis is being an ASSHOLE by not letting me call wenyang because of error connection or it will just end the call by itself. I can't even call the hotline. fucker! Besides that, other things are being fucked up too. School teachers and blue shirt-ed people have nothing to do besides picking on us. That's why I am not going to school on friday cause I don't appreciatte you mofos. Go buy a condom and suck on it. The rest of the things is no big deal so i am gonna go get myself some jelly then bathe then sleep.
Goodnight people.






sigh. it's slowly fading. should I be happy about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment