Saturday, May 23, 2009

just leave me alone.

It felt so real. I thought I flew back in time and I was there again. We were like a family but now it feels so different. I know we all live in different worlds and that was the one thing we had in common. I felt confident and the insecurity was gone. I felt like even if I fell, there will be always a pair of eyes for me look at when i woke up and telling me everything is alright. A pat on the back felt good after a bad run. A smile early in the morning felt amazing. A hit in the face felt even better. The courts are empty now. We had fun as well as tears. I shouldn't have been so attacted to it, now I can't let it go. It haunts me. It is tattooed on my mind. It is engraved in my heart. I miss it. I don't want to talk about it anymore. It hurts too much.

those smiles.

sigh. it was just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment