Friday, May 22, 2009

what the mean? :D

Yesterday was just fucked up la during exams. Exams also cannot sleep. I don't know how to do a few then wake me up and force me to do. Machouhai ah. Somemore make me sign. -.-


Sorry, some idiotic bitch woke me up and screwed up my mood. Well, that was in the morning la. The rest of the day was fine. :) Walked to Jelutong with the usual boonmun, amira, sueann and chinlee.




right. exam bags. -.-



Went for tuition at perfection then wanted to go OU but no transport. Shuhua was kind enough to ask her mum to fetch us there and also fetch dhilip home. Amira came along too. Three of us sitting behind was the best example of perpaduan kaum. Dhilip, amira and me. LOL. Thank you for the ride!



she didn't want let me take but I SMART so yea.
look at the mirror.

she finally gave in and posed. :D


Met up with chinlee, sueann and pamela. Girls shopping. -.-

at blay.



mother's wife. right right? LOL.


Sueann and chinlee left to tuition so I decided to walk to kelvin's. I damn ttly. Now my leg's muscle pulling I think. I don't know la. I just know it hurts thats all. Amira came after awhile then we went to perfection to see sueann and chinlee. Sueann! "Depends what you wear hor?" Haha. We went to Curve to pick ken up. While waiting, amira had to camwhore. -.- Then, kelvin also wanna camwhore. -.- Good job la. I am sincerely sorry about amira's face coming up. :D Not forgetting kelvin.


must take from up there wan right?

stupid kelvin. act cute.

not bad wert. so don't say it's fugly.



camwhore more camwhore more. -.-


again black dog.


pig look alike kelvin.


mahai. damn scary la. wanna eat amira meh? xD


sorry la. nothing to do. :)


Nasi lemak crave so it was that stall behind centrepoint. Chinlee was so fascinated by that stupid cat that rubbed against my leg. -.- stupid pussy seducing my leg.



you think your house meh? LOL. kelvin ah.


seeeeeee. it's the everyday couple.


damn ONS la.



At chinlee's now with sueann aka the rodent and of course chinlee aka the rat. Chinlee looks like some ah poh now with her hair wrapped with the towel. Haha. By the way, the rodent can fall asleep while playing my phone wan. -.- ciaoz miaoz lorr. Bathe then going to ken's for movies. weee! sueann joining us.




sigh. you changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment