Monday, November 30, 2009

still the same.

You ain't gonna change?
Nothing in the world will ever make you realize.
Actually I gained back a little hope.
But guess what?
You crushed it.
I don't even want to call you my friend anymore.
This time sincerely from my heart.
I tell you this.
I don't care for you or about you anymore.





I don't get it.
Are you still holding on to your past?
I know I am mean.
It was cruel what he did to you.
What do you want me to do?
Be nice and act as if nothing happen.
I can say that I am not you.
I can't be that forgiving person.
I tried being nice but I was taken advantage of.
I learnt that I can't survive if I am nice.
I am always wrong.
I am just that piece of crap.
No one can ever know how much pain I felt.
Can someone just be by my side and understand?





No one can.

No comments:

Post a Comment