Wednesday, January 6, 2010

the tears wouldn't stop flowing.

I know it's only going to be three months.
But it hurts so badly.
I miss my best friends.
I see them everyday.
I talk to them everyday.
Then all of a sudden everything just change.
I know I am suppose to be strong for them.
I know I am not suppose to cry anymore.
But the tears wouldn't stop flowing.
Everything around me reminds me of them.
Everything just links.
Even in my dreams, I see them.
I don't want to celebrate my birthday anymore.
I know I won't have fun.
My other best friends are still around.
They have been angels to be with me ever since valerie and chinlee have been gone.
But still I miss my them so much.
All I could ask for as a birthday present this year is to see them.


I know the pictures were about two years ago.
But it was all the memories we had and still remain in our hearts.
No one can have them and no one can take them away from us.






No comments:

Post a Comment